We’re Here for The Life of Your Business.
SCORE Indianapolis is the premier source of free small business advice for entrepreneurs. We are a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in Central Indiana.
>>SCORE Indianapolis is operating in the virtual setting. Feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com OR phone/text: 317-934-0056 <<
Whether you’re just starting out, in business, or ready to sell or retire, you can get FREE, confidential, business advice from expert advisors committed to helping you succeed. Meet face-to-face in one of our mentoring locations or connect with one of our online mentors.
Workshop & Events
Register today for our no- or low-cost business training. We provide education on a variety of business topics including marketing, finance and accounting, management, and others. Get instruction from a local expert and connect with other business owners in the community.
Templates & Tools
If you’re looking for free, local business templates, guides, blogs or other helpful tools, SCORE is your destination. Browse our resource library to get the latest in small business strategies and trends. Use the information you find in the library to grow your business knowledge.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Resources & SCORE Operations Update
Small businesses are a vital part of the U.S. economy. With the recent news and concerns of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), SCORE is sharing the latest business guidance, assistance and resources.
In-Person Events Are Suspended, But Online Support Is Available
The health of small business owners, their employees and the SCORE network of volunteers remain our top priority. In the wake of recent developments relating to COVID-19, SCORE is temporarily suspending in-person events until further notice. However, continued support is fully available through several online opportunities outlined below.
Mentors are available to participate in remote mentoring sessions via phone, email and a variety of video and chat services. If you already have a SCORE mentor, ask them if you can use a remote mentoring method for your sessions. If you don’t already have a SCORE mentor, you can find a local business mentor here.
Coronavirus Business Resources
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has posted information regarding loan programs and guidance for businesses:
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus (PDF)
- Asistencia de Desastre de la SBA en Respuesta al Coronavirus (PDF)
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) has issued COVID-19 guidance for businesses:
- Resources for Business & Employers
- General Info & FAQs
- Steps to Preventing Illness
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- How Businesses Can Prepare for Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus Economic Impact: Will Business Interruption Insurance Help (& What Are My Other Options)?
- Crisis Communications Planning Checklist
- Additional Small Business Disaster Preparedness Resources
- Return to Work Guidelines for Employers - video link
- How to Join a Zoom Mentoring Session
- FAQs for SCORE Clients
- Client Resources for Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Customizable Flyer that businesses can put up in their windows or doors to share with clients their response to COVID (US Chamber of Commerce Resource)
- How to Relieve Anxiety! Webmd Advice
Bankable Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Click Here
Help Make Dreams Come True
Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs start small businesses and achieve new levels of success in their existing businesses. Volunteering at SCORE is a way for you to give back to your community, connect with fellow business owners, and pass on your knowledge and expertise to the next generation of entrepreneurs in your community.Become a Volunteer